Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Goodbye - Liz

Posted: Aug 9th, 2020 - 10:57 am In Reply to:

Well, folks, it looks like we have exhausted the usefulness of this thread so I’m moving on. I thank all of you for participating. It’s been interesting. Most of you have more than adequately demonstrated the basis for my objection. I don’t think MT Stars should be endorsing bad behavior on a site available to the public. If this were predominantly anti-Trump posters acting the same way, I would have the same objection. It’s not about partisan politics. It’s about decency and how this board may reflect on MT Stars’s reputation. Some of you have supported my position, for which I’m glad to know you’re out there. It gives me hope. Some of you have made some really thoughtful posts on both sides, which also gives me hope. Whatever happens in November, change is coming to this country. I think it’s going to be change for the good and about time. Many of you clearly don’t want any change so whatever happens is going to be painful and difficult for you. At any rate, thank you all again for posting.
Members of the snark persuasion be warned that if you respond to this post with disrespectful, rude, off-the-wall remarks, I will be back. If you truly want me to drop out and go away, you probably should not post an offensive comment – or better still, maybe post something constructive and useful for a change

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)