Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I would also say - There are no good companies

Posted: Aug 8th, 2020 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: I would say - KCMT

This job has been reduced to slave wages, horrendous treatment and horrible dictators and VR which will never get it right and let's not forget VDI. With that said, you pick your battles and go from there. If you continue to work in this field, you have to find what works for you, either with one company or four, so you can make some money. If you are of the group that will sit at a computer all day and night 5-7 days a week, then so be it. If you just want supplemental, then you can find a fit for that too.

There are no pat answers. Like the other post, everyone experiences something different. It is truly up to the individual. I judge for myself and myself only; what others experience or are doing is their business, not mine. Unless someone is paying my bills for me, I need to just do what I need to do as long as I continue working in transcription/editing. I do it for supplement, so that is fine for me and takes off a lot of pressure of having to make so much money.

There are days I just don't feel like working, so I don't. I may sit for 2 hours, but never more than 5 or 6. I wouldn't work an 8 hour day doing this work ever again. I don't like VR, but can tolerate it and with the way the dictators are today, I prefer it over straight and for the extra 2 cpl, it isn't worth the brain damage.

If you want to work for PennHealth, just do it and see what shakes out.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • PennHealth - Anon (Views: 875, 2020-08-06, 8:00 am)
    • Pennhealth - kab (Views: 745, 2020-08-06, 12:33 pm)
    • PennHealth - Me (Views: 551, 2020-08-06, 12:35 pm)
    • Pennhealth - Lisa (Views: 509, 2020-08-06, 8:35 pm)
      • Same here - PennMT (Views: 508, 2020-08-06, 8:38 pm)
    • Pennhealth - XMT (Views: 753, 2020-08-06, 9:28 pm)
      • I would say - KCMT (Views: 552, 2020-08-07, 8:07 pm)
        • I would also say - There are no good companies