Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Politics Board - Liz

Posted: Jul 31st, 2020 - 1:01 pm In Reply to: You posted this on the main - board knowing it is not

I posted in the appropriate place based on my purpose. I certainly did want to "stir things up." I wanted people to realize the destructive roads they are taking and think about whether they really do want to go there. I couldn't care less what somebody thinks politically. I'm not even interested unless they can explain why they think what they think in a reasoned, well-organized, fact-based way. I care deeply about the lack of critical thinking and meanness on this board, which, of course, you have just demonstrated. You know nothing about me so you can have no possible understanding of what I'm like. Because the general public can access our boards, I actually do want to know if this is how the rest of the organization wants to be viewed. I don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)