Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Totally agree! - MT

Posted: Jul 17th, 2020 - 10:09 pm In Reply to: Mine arrived on the 16th and I live in the South. It - took an extra day than usual

I have been working there for about 4 or 5 months now and I really do enjoy it! It's very interesting work and is rarely ever boring. I've strictly been doing medical transcription for the past 18 years, so I wasn't sure how I would like doing insurance transcription and was a bit hesitant at first, but I ended up really liking it. It's a nice change of pace. I feel that they pay quite well for today's standards and there is almost always an abundance of work available. The jobs on this account also have very high line counts, which is a huge plus. I've actually been thinking about decreasing my hours at my other MT job and doing more hours at World Wide. I love this company and everyone there is so incredibly nice and helpful; however, the total lack of direct deposit totally throws me for a loop! Wouldn't it be far more cost effective to have direct deposit available as opposed to paying for all that postage to snail mail everyone's checks twice a month??? Even the guy who hired me (J) said that if there was one thing he could change about the company, it would be to make direct deposit available! They seem like a fairly large company and they've been around for several decades, so it just baffles me that they don't have it. Even the other company I work for, which is a very, very small company that is owned by just one individual with only one account and only has about 30 MTs working there, has direct deposit!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)