Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Outsourcing - They are following Nuance

Posted: Jul 14th, 2020 - 9:30 pm In Reply to: Looks like they're busy outsourcing all our work - xx

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Every time I see a company advertising for MTs and asking for experience in Fluency, I know it is a MM spin off, just like Nuance. They have found they get the best of both worlds and not having to deal with employee status, etc.

It is the way it is now and I would get out of this company or MT altogether. I am hanging by a thread and just waiting to be let go. I will hold off because hopefully I can collect UE and then I need to decide what I want to do, because this job is more than dead.

I feel for all the MTs out there, who have put up with this job for years and years and at one time had a very good job, but no more. They want SAH moms who will work for next to nothing and they can just do what they have to. This job still requires skill, but the good MTs are leaving in droves, so they will make due with whatever they can find and beef up QA and in the not to distant future, it will all be VR and the accuracy of the reports be damned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)