Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ummmmm..... - IS THIS HER?!

Posted: Jun 29th, 2020 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: Radiology ad - concerned

I just performed a Google search on the name of the individual who posted this ad (Charlene Clayborne) and also added the word "Florida" to the search since that's where the ad said they are located and this was one of the very first things to come up from the Flagler County Sheriff's Department. Little Miss "Don't Contact Me if You Don't Adult" was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card and also picked up a felony charge for being in possession of and using someone else's ID. There's even a nice little mugshot for your viewing pleasure. This was at the tail end of 2014, so not too horribly long ago. Real classy woman right there. This just proves that it's never a bad idea to do a background check on your potential employer! You might be very surprised by what you discover with just a quick Google search. So many companies want to do background checks on us, but we should be doing them as well, especially when we are about to provide these people with our most sensitive information, such as our social security number, date of birth, bank account info for direct deposit, our home address, etc. This is definitely NOT a woman I would feel the least bit comfortable giving my most personal information to! Yikes! I certainly hope that anyone who is considering sending this lunatic their resume sees this and really thinks twice.

I also found her Twitter page, which says she is the owner of All-TAM Transcription Services, so there's the company name for those who were wondering. Her photo on Twitter confirms that she is definitely the one in the mugshot.

http://inmatesearch.flaglersheriff.com/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/FL0180000/Inmate/Detail/-162551

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)