Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 42)

Well editing - is basically reading.

Posted: Jun 24th, 2020 - 10:42 am In Reply to: How many lines did you actually see per day - Leslie

I am not the person you are asking, but I do edit for a Nuance vendor. You can look to average about 250 lines per hour because the accounts are basically overflow from institutions that have in-house MTs that do the easier work, so you get the ESLs and speed talkers mostly. You also will have to learn the specs, which can be pages and pages and probably multiple accounts where the specs differ. Along with the account specs, in EditScript there is something called MTI, which are also other rules for each report you pull. You will get audited by Nuance and also QA at the company, so you must take your time and not leave out words and be really on your game.

You'll probably make not even minimum wage. It's the same story at all MTSO vendors for Nuance, as I've tried a few.

If I could make a suggestion to you, I would try Precision. You will not have to work a schedule and the QA is helpful and there is communication amongst MTs.

The other issue is VDI, so it is definitely a hindrance to your production because it lags, amongst other technical issues. Precision offers you the option to work outside of VDI until your issue is fixed, so at least you can work and not miss time while you're waiting for your tech appointment. I would recommend Precision 100 percent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)