Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I do the legal/insurance/law enforcement transcripts - as well, and agree with you

Posted: Jun 20th, 2020 - 9:33 am In Reply to: Comments Appreciated - happymt

We use the 25-line per page format and get paid per page.

Since some sentences are only three words, it works out okay. Not the best pay, but nothing seems to be anymore. Besides, they have some easy transcripts, and they truly operate with you as your being an IC. They never demand any specific hours/days, and you can pass on transcripts, as well. They have a very, very good setup.

Even though I would like better pay, the people I work for/with are PHENOMENAL and that alone is worth keeping the job. They also offer a chance to increase your page rate. I was very, very happy I had stumbled across this company.

Although medical is my first love,this was a very good addition for when medical accts. were slow. I refuse to go the way of the VDI BS, which is just that, BS. None of the companies I contract with use VDI, and not one single one of them has ever had a security problem or hack.

I never put all my eggs in one basket either. I hope you find someone that fits all your needs...Good Luck!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)