Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Scam alerts - Bennie

Posted: Jun 18th, 2020 - 7:37 pm In Reply to: Alert! Just received a SCAM Amazon phishing email. - See inside for info. sm

Thanks for sharing...I have received so many of these scams from different sources but one, in particular, that kind of made me laugh: It stated that they had my passwords which they identified and stated that they had been spying on me through my computer and had pictures that I would not want my friends to see. They requested a large sum of money and said that if they had not received it then they would post my pics...well, I said go for it...my friends know me and they type of pic that they said that they had of me was not even possible (so 2 tears in a bucket lol). I also received a bogus one from NetFlix and Paypal...but I called NetFlix and was informed that my account was not disconnected and that my bill was not due for at least another week....

I work hard for my money so it is truly aggravating the extent that someone will go through to scam someone out of their money....

Stay safe everyone....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)