Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

They are out there but you have to do your homework and have patience - sleepymt

Posted: May 26th, 2020 - 12:34 am In Reply to: Transcription Companies currenty hiring at home work - Bookie

I was laid off in March right before quarantine starting hitting. Ever since then, my "job" has been hitting the job boards (ZipRecruiter, Monster, state job boards, Indeed, etc)and sending out resumes. There was a job freeze but it seems to be loosening up.

What I found interesting was that there are plenty of MT/transcription jobs out there, but they either don't hire in my state or they are in-house and in another state. Many of the hospitals I used to have are now seeking in-house MTs.

With that in mind, I suggest you hit the boards. Look at the job board here and the company board. Go to the archives. Do a general online search of MT or general transcription companies and see what they have available.

Be very aware of IC or employee status, pay and penalties when you make an error (there are some companies who will dock your pay). If you see a company and are curious about it, look it up in the archives here or search the company board here. It's likely they will have information on it.

Good luck to you. Keep your options open!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)