Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good idea in theory. I would say you have nothing to lose - so do it. But first thing is SM

Posted: May 21st, 2020 - 11:56 am In Reply to: Client information for KS - Desperate

Think very carefully of what you want to say and how to say it so you're not dismissed as a nutcase. You may even be told it's none of your business if the client is paying anything to anyone.

Also refer to this board and specific thread links about nonpayment.

If you have those pictures her son posted of them at the dispensary and the football game while she's claiming how broke she is, those might be helpful as well.

I got my money back from a small MTSO when one of her subcontractors was screwing me out of a half cent a line. The MTSO knew nothing about it, I explained everything, screen shots of things, and she paid me immediately and said she'd go back after the subcontractor for the money. This is a story that will not be explained, I'm using it as an example to state that go ahead and contact someone about the money. It's not going to hurt anything at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)