Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Tuesday is back to little work -- due to Aquity OUTSOURCING more of what USED to be our clients - Kitty

Posted: May 19th, 2020 - 7:20 am In Reply to: Me too. It seemed like we were swamped today. - xx

I'm in QA -- first and foremost. It seems Aquity is outsourcing some of our current clients to, from what i can tell, Canada?? Australia?? This started May 5th. So Acuity is taking our work away from us that we have had for years, again, and sending it to where they can get it transcribed for cheaper labor. But it STILL comes to us at 100% full proofing which NEVER made sense to me in the first place. So IS THAT WHY they cut FT positions to PT positions .. so they could bring in the outsource work force? Are the outsource MTs getting FT work?? Don't know but it certainly is suspicious that they are being given our long-term clients ... again! It's NOT India this time ... but appears Aquity is going in another direction this time. Any other QA out there noticing this trend as well??

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)