Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I ran from TTCI too - Tired of the lying

Posted: Apr 9th, 2020 - 4:11 pm In Reply to: I'm the one you responded to. I RAN from TTCI - after Nuance got involved and never

I should have seen the writing on the wall, when she called and said we lost Loyola and are going with Nuance! Oh BTW, you will take a cut on your cpl from 8 cpl to 7 for straight and we are going to use voice recognition at 4 cpl, but not to worry, you will double your lines! What a crock that was.

Then lo and behold, along comes VDI and more lies. When I read that ridiculous contract, that was enough for me, so I hung around for a while and then just up and quit.

To be honest, I don't think the owner is all that computer or even MT savvy. I remember once sending in an email stating NJA and she didn't even know what that meant. Yes, you had to report when you had no work; not that you weren't working when there was work, but when there was no work! That should have been another red flag. That company was okay, not as great as others have posted, but it was better than most and then she sold everyone out, but I am sure she has done just fine in her world.

These companies are despicable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)