Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

I'm the one you responded to. I RAN from TTCI - after Nuance got involved and never

Posted: Apr 9th, 2020 - 3:15 pm In Reply to: Warning months ago - I worked for TTCI

looked back. It is a shame what CD let happen to her company because of Nuance. She lost a lot of good, hard-working, dedicated MTs that had been with her for years.

People keep saying to buy computers only for MT work, but what they never say is, even if you do that and work for more than one company, or do work on that system for your own clients, anyone that has VDI installed opens themselves up. Nuance can go in and look at any and all of your MT information. Who do you know can afford to buy a separate computer for each client they work for and then another for their own personal clients. Makes no sense.

Far more sensible to ditch these companies that foist VDI on you under the pretext of security when it is a flat out lie. If these other companies I do work for never had a breach, never had a security issue, never had access to my personal info and NEVER REQUIRED VDI, why in the hell would anyone with an IQ higher than the temp outside allow Nuance or its clones to force VDI on them....with Nuance having the single largest medical/financial security breach in my lifetime.

When these VDI cheerleaders start, I tune them out because I know them for the liars they are. Sad apart is, too many believe their lying BS or refuse to do any critical thinking on their own, which is why they can get away with some much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)