Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Warning months ago - I worked for TTCI

Posted: Apr 9th, 2020 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: When I posted this type of warning months ago - with a Nuance clone

and left for the very same reason. What a bunch of garbage they spew. I am working as an IC and not using VDI and if and when they require it, I'm gone. I finally had enough of MT work and found a PT job outside of my home and do MT only for supplemental. With no work because of Covid, I am happy I have something else.

Nuance has destroyed this line of work, along with MM/AQ and we are fools to put up with it. I only do it for supplement and I may not have a job even when all of this passes, so I am prepared for that and actually don't really care. I do not miss it one bit and anyone who thinks they can rely on this job for a livable wage is delusional, I don't care if you work for 5 companies, unless you want to work every day of the week for 10 hours and probably overnight as well.

And to top it all off, some of these companies are screwing their MTs on their pay, i.e. Keystrokes. She should be burned at the stake!

What a job! I made myself get out of the house and go to work and believe me, even with its pitfalls, it is better than being stuck at home, chained to a computer for next to nothing pay!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)