Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Scribe is not paying you because they are waiting for their free money - MT2

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2020 - 12:17 pm In Reply to: scribe healthcare technologies - TiredMT

I read the e-mail they sent out. They said they were applying for government assistance to help meet payroll. I'm completely sure that Scribe has enough money to pay all its bills right now, but their thinking is -- and I really can't blame them -- that if they DON'T pay their bills, and instead tell the government that they need money to help pay their bills, they get FREE money as long as they don't lay anyone off. So they're going to wait a couple of weeks for a big check from the government to arrive before paying their bills, and keep the cash they have in the bank right there for the stormy weather ahead. It makes good business sense with the situation going on to hang on to as much cash as possible, though it sucks for the MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)