Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

N sends a letter - which is a slap in the face

Posted: Mar 27th, 2020 - 12:40 pm In Reply to: So "N" sends a letter out asking how I'm doing....sm - Irritated

That company and all of their clones and MM have absolutely no regard for the hardworking MTs who put up with their crap, low pay, insults, constant monitoring of our work and time spent on the computer, even to the point of not answering emails. They could care less about us and please let me add Keystrokes to the top of the list, as being the worst company ever to work for and if you do work for them, you do it for free, begging for your pay and not receiving so much as a reply or even worse, your pay that is due to you.

I don't know if we will ever recover from this mess right now and if we do it is going to take a while, so I hope you can either apply for UE or have another job on the side, because you aren't going to make a living working as an MT any longer. In fact, for the past 5 years the steady decline and abusive treatment has driven may MTs away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)