Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NOTHING from - top management

Posted: Mar 25th, 2020 - 10:58 am In Reply to: Of course NOTHING from top management - Typical

They should also suspend the inactive time that counts against us with all this clocking in, doing what reports are available, clocking out, waiting for more reports to come in, etc. My line counts are way low, barely able to make required lines. Just when I do get the count up a little, I get stuck in a report where I have to keep looking things up, read through CPs and trying to figure them out, etc.

Of course, they could afford to lay many of us off and pay us like a lot of other companies are doing, but we would die waiting on that! Obviously they can't lay us all off, so I don't know how they'd pick who to lay off and who to keep working. Expecting us to use PTO, if we even have any, is not right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)