Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just heard - yesterday sm

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2020 - 1:28 pm In Reply to: I work for 3 Nuance companies and no work - sm

Nuance is scheduling VDI installations for this week. I only work for one company - no work or little piddles of it. My husband is working, so I'm backing off to let single moms and those on a fixed income have it.

I asked to go back to another Nuance company before I was compliant and I'm supposed to hear this week; they are on a hiring freeze.

I just this morning submitted a test to a third Nuance company, but I think they do more than just Nuance. I'm hoping to hear back.

I just have this feeling there will be this gush of work before the end of the month. It's just slow right now. I would suspect by April, there will be a better handle on things. Hospitals just aren't doing any electives right now.

Family practices in my state are only seeing emergency patients, but they use EMR. I am totally counting on Nuance and all their business will ramp.

Keep in mind, you may not have lost an account to offshoring, it may have gone to another vendor. They are being very selective and have been for a few months now. The vendor with the best quality and TAT are getting more work and the ones failing audits are having work taken away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)