Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 33)

He is - Just a troll

Posted: Mar 21st, 2020 - 2:23 pm In Reply to: I don't anything about him or his company, but this - guy just seems like a freak NM

I get the impression that this guy rarely ever leaves his house and is a total shut in. He is obviously completely lacking any adult social skills. He just sits on his computer all day and night trolling this board because he has nothing better to do with this time. He thinks being downright nasty to others is funny and it's probably his only source of "entertainment," if you can even call it that. He was actually banned from this board for quite a while, so I'm not sure how or why he is back. He is a total suck up to the owner of Keystrokes and is stupid enough to think that people should continue to work while not being paid. Based on his behavior, he clearly has no morals, dignity, class, or functioning brain cells. I'm almost embarrassed for him. He is the one who continues to work while not being paid, yet calls everyone who refuses to work an under these circumstances an idiot. He is a true freak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)