Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

ProScript? - CMT

Posted: Mar 18th, 2020 - 3:42 am

I had applied at ProScript roughly a month ago and almost immediately received an email stating that they were in desperate need of help and were bypassing the testing process so as to get people started right away.  I was sent all of the new hire paperwork, which I promptly filled out and sent back.  I then was sent the link to download and install their software, which I did.  I was also sent a training video to watch, which I did as well.  It has now been 3 weeks and I have yet to hear back from them about starting.  I have emailed several times with no response.  I am pretty irritated, especially considering the time that I spent filling out and scanning the paperwork, installing their software on my computer, and watching the training video.  Plus, they now have all of my most personal information, right down to my social security number and a copy of a voided check with my bank account info that I had sent for my direct deposit.  

Does anyone have any experience with this company?  Is this the norm for them?  Should I just give up and assume that I am never going to hear back from them?  This seems totally rude and uprofessional to me.  I fully understand that everything is crazy everywhere right now with COVID-19, but it has been almost a month since I've heard from them and I would think that someone would have at least responded to one of my emails by now.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)