Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I just had an - experience there.

Posted: Feb 26th, 2020 - 10:50 am In Reply to: I worked there for several years and found Phyllis to - be extremely rude, got several

I did not find her rude at all, but it's not that I do not believe you.

It is a statutory situation, so a schedule really is in her rights, but I noticed she must allow her MTs to deviate because they are constantly begging people to show up to work.

Then the bonus is offered, so not sure if her MTs know it will come to this, so I do agree.

The platform is horrible, lots of doing things for free and it never learns, audio is bad as well. Might as well straight transcribe because you have to edit a million things.
What I cannot understand is that if she can afford to pay a bonus, which she'll pay you that increased rate for the entire shift, then why not just increase her pay and she may get more attractive MTs who will actually show up.

If you think about it, it is wiser to wait until it gets all backed up and wait for that bonus e-mail. It's a win-win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)