Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You will - suffer financial disaster. sm

Posted: Feb 26th, 2020 - 10:44 am In Reply to: Three jobs, 2 Nuance associated, no work - sm

It will be either now or even later if you stay with the Nuance companies. I would strongly suggest finding a new career if you want to stay financially stable. The MT industry is no longer a money maker.

You must understand, and this is what I have been saying all along, that the VDI Nuance companies are constantly losing these accounts or divisions of such accounts to overseas. We are training it to be sent overseas because it is cheaper.

If Nuance truly wanted out of the MT VDI business, they would not still be involved and controlling these smaller MTSOs with their VDI and their give and take accounts. The MTSOs are fined for TAT and quality. If these two are not met, Nuance sends the account elsewhere so it can be trained by us here in the USA. Any Nuance account also has the authority to remove an MT from an account for quality, and I have seen it happen.

Get away from Nuance and VDI, at the very least if you want to stay in MT.

ProScript is hiring right now. You'll be working within a day or two; it's something definitely to look into; she has an ad on Indeed and I received a very quick response. Search on Indeed under Remote Medical Transcriptionist and leave the city and state blank. She only pays 3.5 cpl, but no VDI. I could not do the schedule requirement as I'm having health issues and could not concentrate enough to learn their platform; but it can be done.

I am currently in treatment for anxiety, so I went with NTS Australia as I have Emdat experience. I heard right back, and it will be a learning curve, but I am totally up for it as I still want/need to work from home right now.

Please, please, please apply to these two other companies and see what you think. You can at least put a plug in your leaking boat for now.

I have totally decided to go the no VDI route - nope, too much hassle. Not worth it at all, and yes, low work is a problem as well. Indian techs in an expensive computer that I would have to purchase and I honestly do not even have the money to do it is a big no thanks.

Best wishes! I'm rooting for you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)