Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

She can terrorize her employees all she likes, she cant do - spit to me. I will talk about it all I want SM

Posted: Feb 25th, 2020 - 5:38 pm In Reply to: LT put the fear of god in them for posting. - People still need to be informed.

I will tell everyone I know, on every internet board I can find, I will preach it all day long and I will copy the posts off here for proof of the constant complaints and ongoing problems with payroll, and, best of all, I have screenshot pictures of her at the dispensary spending employee payroll money as well as the shots of her going to Florida for Christmas holiday AND the pictures of them spending employee payroll at the professional sports game, stuffing her fat face, while her employees can barely put food on the table.

Put that in your one-hitter, LT, and puff on it. Let's see you threaten me. Come on, Lard A, what you got? Bring it on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)