Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 34)

I tried working for Rev. They want verbatim, which - we all know is time consuming

Posted: Feb 20th, 2020 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: This article should've been titled "Why Our Job Sucks." - A Nobody

and slows your production. The quality of the voice files was horrible. I always seemed to choose the short files that were recorded outside by a college student interviewing someone and the wind sounded like 50 m.p.h. I could barely make any money. Let's talk about QA. Super, super picky. The variety of text was interesting but those who recorded gave two poops about how we might struggle with the quality of sound. Then there are plenty of college students recording a math lecture, while they sit in the back of the auditorium, creating a lovely muddled bathroom quality sound; a Q&A session with the microphone by the lecturer but none near the questioning audience; the list goes on.

Now to hear that Rev is charging more to the customer and less to the transcribers....who does that sound like? Medical transcription services, you say? CORRECT.

I am counting the days until I can retire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)