Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

A quick reboot, fix unreponsive tool in fluency, or control panel of computer - sleepymt

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 12:12 am In Reply to: Foot pedal not working - Ning

I'm sorry I saw this late. I hope you were able to fix it.

Here are some suggestions.

1. Disconnect from computer while computer is on, wait about 30 seconds, reconnect and see if it shows up and works. You can also do this by shutting down the computer, disconnecting the pedal, waiting a few seconds, reconnect and start computer back up.

2. Go to Fluency. Before you log in, go to the little symbol with a wrench on it on the left hand side. Click it. Choose Fix Unresponsive Foot Pedal. Click on it. It will tell you when it's finished. Then, log in to Fluency as usual.

3. Go to Control Panel of your computer. Choose Devices and Printers. Find your pedal. Click on it and choose Properties. Go to the Hardware tab. It will often say whether it is running or not. You should be able to run diagnostics from there as well.

I'm sure there are other ways to sort it out. This is what worked for me through trial and error. Sometimes, you have to repeat them a couple of them throughout the shift!

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)