Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have never worked there but did a search and found this - sm

Posted: Feb 18th, 2020 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: any info on US Medysis - pooh bear

Medisys - abctran
Posted: Oct 3rd, 2019 - 6:13 pm In Reply to: US Medisys, LLC - Grace

I worked for them for a couple of months - in the ad they say they pay 8 cents, they told me they pay 7 cents and after three months I would be eligible for all kinds of bonuses that would equal at least 8 cents. They told me what hours I had to work (7-3:30), when to take my lunch and when to take my breaks. If I had to deviate from that, I couldn't work outside those hours to make up lines. And if I wasn't on the computer at exactly 7 or if I left early because there was no work - I got an email asking why I wasn't working. You can't leave early because there is no work. First two months my QA was 100%, closer to the end of the third month, my QA went down to the low 90s (thus I wouldn't be eligible for the bonuses) - QA lower because of picky things - I put "the" patient - or I didn't put "the" patient - my biggest "errors" were commas, 1 point off for each comma I put in or didn't put in - depending on what they felt like. Then I called in sick one day - said I was going to urgent care (and would give them a note) and received an email saying I was fired because I was unreliable. Medisys pay and line count - abctran
Posted: Oct 4th, 2019 - 9:22 am In Reply to: US Medisys, LLC - Grace

They also don't have any way for your to check your line counts - a few days after the pay period ends they send you a number of lines - no details - no number of reports this includes - just a number of lines you will be paid for. And you have to wait at least a month and a half for your first check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • any info on US Medysis - pooh bear (Views: 577, 2020-02-18, 12:24 pm)
    • I have never worked there but did a search and found this - sm