Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes to now is the time - Please do this

Posted: Jan 26th, 2020 - 9:00 pm In Reply to: Now is Time to Shut Lee Tkachuk and Keystrokes down! - W2s must be received by this Friday

This whole fiasco is just not to be believed and what really is not to be believed, is how many of the MTs have continued to work for this psycho and believe her empty promises. I have a feeling she has taken the money and put into different off shore accounts or something to protect herself and family. She is no dummy. This kind of behavior is not by accident, believe me, I know first hand about that.

I worked for KS two years ago and hated it. I was so desperate after leaving MM, that I took the first thing I could find and it was like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. I finally quit and left both of those horrible companies behind and to this day, still am so hateful towards both of them. In fact, I have no respect for any company out there. I have been around a long time and have seen the downfall of this job, but to make matters worse, is not only the decline in pay, employee status non-existent any longer, but the way we are treated with brutal QA, unintelligible dictators, rules beyond rules and then no work and given a litany of excuses.

Get out and find something else. It was very hard for me, but I finally got away from MT work, but not completely. I know, I need a shrink to explain this to me. Anyway, I am working again after a years absence and finding outside work, but I do it on my time and just for supplement and I am very careful not to get carried away and actually try to make too much money, because I never, ever want to depend on this job again as my main source of income.

Ladies I wish you all well and hopefully you will get your money and move on from this wicked witch of the Midwest. I would love to see them storm her offices and take her jail and everyone else who is involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)