Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm so sorry - Unbelievable

Posted: Jan 26th, 2020 - 12:31 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes pay...As the Stomach Turns - Anon

I am so sorry that you and so many others are dealing with this bullsh*t. There is absolutely no excuse on the face of the earth for any of this nonsense. I worked for KS for about 8 years and was so relieved to get out. When I finally quit, I felt like I had just gotten out of prison. I'm very glad that you at least have another job now and will have money coming in from that, but do not let up on LT until she pays you every last penny that she owes you! Definitely don't do ANY work for her, but also don't put in your notice until she pays up. I have heard that she plans on NOT paying anyone who actually quits, which couldn't possibly be any more illegal than it already is. Her excuse that clients aren't paying is horse sh*t. That's not your problem. SHE should know better and be far more prepared by having a reserve fund, just like any other responsible business owner, to be able to make payroll in the event that clients don't pay (which I don't even believe is the case here). I think these fraudulent W2s are going to be the last straw for her. Once the IRS starts getting wind of this, she is going to be all done. Game over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)