Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

SMH - sm

Posted: Jan 18th, 2020 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: So that's all it takes to get the pay rate raised? MT Stars tell you its too low - and cant be posted here, so you raise it? sm

As you can see, they have not banned me now! Now that they think the damage is done. Typical MTSTARS and TROLLS. As a representative of PennHealth, I have always treated everyone with respect and have never tried to cheat anyone. I tried to get the word out that we have plenty of work and need good MLS. We have made changes yes, but I assure you, it was NOT because of MTSTARS; it was because it was the right thing to do. There are TROLLS on this board who try to do nothing but stir up trouble simply because that is fascinating and silly to them for some reason. If you are an ADULT, would like to work and have plenty of work to do, and be PAID on time, every time and have a stress free place to work, I would invite you to join PennHealth. If not, that is your choice, stay trolling on this board and #1, don't make any money and #2 give MTSTARS exactly what they want. End of story. Have a wonderful day! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)