Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree 100% - SM

Posted: Jan 17th, 2020 - 4:19 pm In Reply to: Could the person who wants the Keystrokes posts to stop - have a relationship with KS or LT

It could very well be either LT herself or one of her little rats bitching about all of the posts. In fact, I am almost 100% sure of it. Everyone knows that LT stocks this board and posts posing as an MT. She has done this for many years. They don't want all of this dirt on them aired out in public for everyone to see. They know they are in big trouble and the very last thing they want is to be exposed like this. Keep the posts coming. Keep putting these criminals on blast. Do not stop until everyone has received every last penny that they are owed. LT and her cohorts WILL go down. It may take some time, but I can assure you that they will. They cannot get away with this forever, I can promise you that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)