Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 56)

Many bad managers still there - sleepymt

Posted: Jan 16th, 2020 - 8:28 pm In Reply to: Aquity took over MModal - Lacey22

I'm not sure which manager you're referring to. I have one that I never had any issues with and actually got a lot of encouragement from until some recent misunderstandings. Prior to this, talking to the manager on the phone was helpful and I could see where they were coming from. It turns out they were being screwed as well and overwhelmed with overstaffing, having to tow the line, lots of NJA, etc. It was the first time a manager had opened up and was refreshing. Sadly, this time it is different.

Now, I'm more stressed than I've been in a year or 2 on top of work being worse than unusual and NJA at the last 2 hours of emy shift every day for over a week now.

Again, according to the manager, there is a lot of overstaffing and not enough work to go round. I have no doubt this is company-wide as they are still advertising for MTs. No excuse but it's nothing a manager can do anything about. It's up to the higher-ups.

If you are having issues with your manager, try to talk to them on the phone. If it doesn't work out, you tried and then do your best to stay under the radar, which is how I've existed since I've been working here. I would move on but I can't do to personal circumstances which is a constant stress too.

If you are in a position to get a different job or go to another company, I would do it. Otherwise, lay low, do your best and come here. I also heard there are MT groups on Facebook for support but I'm not on that platform.

I hope this helps. Hang in there. You are not alone in this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)