Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Does Keystrokes use a payroll system? - Very skeptical of the system

Posted: Jan 13th, 2020 - 3:34 pm

Reason I ask is why are paper checks being generated anyway, especially when LT knows there is a late pay problem because so many are 'lost in the mail? '

I think I already know why. Perhaps the antiquated 'payroll system' is part of the stalling process. It's design makes it easy and convenient to make employees believe payment was issued. Some people would read this as well it is out of KS hands and they did their part it is now the problem of the 'payroll system,' as if they are not one and the same. It is clearly useful to stall for time this way. 

Employees waiting on pay need to change their thinking. Payroll is not the employee's problem. It is LT's problem and if payroll shows payment sent then she better be able to prove it was sent with a tracking number AND she can cancel that check and immediately issue an E-Check direct deposit or FED EX a check overnite or wire the payment. She cannot pass the buck, it all starts and stops with her.

People need to be very clear and firm with her that the stalling is done and is not going to be tolerated, NOT FOR ONE DAY MORE. It happens too much to be statistically random or believable. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)