Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

usb foot pedal for sale - super cheap - Nicole

Posted: Dec 27th, 2019 - 1:38 pm

I cleaned out my office closet and I wish to sell this usb foot pedal. I will send a picture to anyone interested but it has three buttons (play, forward, rewind) and a usb cable. There is no brand listed on it. I haven't worked transcription in a few years but it worked great when I last used it.

You pay $5 plus shipping and it's yours. I am in Ohio and will figure out the cheapest shipping depending on where you are. 

I got sick of the ups and downs with transcription and the off shoring, so I went back to school and became an RN. I am not trying to get rich off this stuff; I just want it to go to someone who will use it. 

I am also selling a standard cassette transcriber if there are any dinosaurs still around using that equiptment!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)