Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 63)

it depends on what work types and docs you get - scp

Posted: Dec 17th, 2019 - 1:21 pm In Reply to: FUTURENET - Lucas

Just like with other platforms, if you get great work types and docs it is easy to slam out the lines, but if not, you will go way under the required amount. The required LPH is lower on this acct and platform, as it is more difficult that using Fluency. It is similar to Fluency but does some things differently and there are issues here and there that make it a lot more difficult to transcribe a report. All the accounts have their own acct specs and there are a lot of accounts. You will be on multiple accounts if you choose to go on FutureNet. I have had issues with my mouse pointer floating during typing or editing reports, which is an ongoing issue and can really slow you down because you can place your mouse pointer in 1 spot and before you go to edit or type something it will move 1 space over or down, and then you have a mistake to fix. You will eventually get used to many of the little quirks but it took me forever to get my lines up even to the required amount on this platform. I was thankful the LPH was lower on the acct/platform, but it was still hard to achieve. If you get the right mix you can achieve it and maintain it and it is not so bad. You get a good mix of both straight typing and editing, almost half and half most days, sometimes varying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)