Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Noladat - Done

Posted: Dec 15th, 2019 - 7:11 pm In Reply to: Noladat - MT

Just like any other company the clients are running the ship enough that company autonomy has been lost if they ever had it in the past and most did at one point or another. This happens when the industry exists in a vacuum. I worked there for a few years and just went along and did my work and while I never broke any records with my pay stubs I was not unhappy. Clearly, there was a bump in the road and I ended up leaving the company when I learned the real story behind the "bump". The owner seems to be terrified of her one major client but until it is your turm to hit that bump then it is not a bad deal. We all do what we must in order to make a buck but we are totally underpaid and led into a corner and left there. Far too many get hung out to dry. This is not a way to keep an industry viable and at the very least we should really get over the high school girl mentality and have each other's back. It's just not that deep. Good luck to you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)