Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

VDI - sm

Posted: Dec 15th, 2019 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: QMedET Recent - Squirl

There are a few things to consider or ask when applying.
1. How many accounts do you have and can you keep me busy? Most Nuance accounts require such a quick TAT that most places over hire making it difficult to have enough work to make your goal.
2. How are other MTs making out with downtime due to VDI glitches? Many times, you lose audio, it kicks you out, you need to change your password, you can't get in for this reason or that reason, the screen freezes. All this time adds up because they'll have you contact Nuance to fix these issues.

I don't mean to be a downer, but I doubt your wage goal will be met just working for one company. If you're willing to go with VDI, then work for a few companies that have Nuance accounts because you'll need the backup work. At every single company I've worked for, they run out of work very fast and you just keep checking back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)