Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Up yours - Don’t be too hasty

Posted: Dec 10th, 2019 - 7:41 pm In Reply to: Geeze, they were suggestions. Who you helping out by being rude? No one. - nm

I said that I was explaining the situation as I understood it and not being divorced I wasn’t aware of the rule in regard to claiming benefits. If the OP wants to try and live on $978 a month and eat dog food who am I to try and help. I’m 65 and I’m waiting until full retirement age to draw benefits and also plan to continue working. I wanted to go at 62 and did the comparison. I would have lost hundreds of dollars a month. It’s tempting to get that money early but it adds up over time. You have attacked me in another thread for telling someone what to do, you are just trying to stir things up and cause arguments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)