Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Template - Girl YES!

Posted: Dec 9th, 2019 - 10:18 am In Reply to: You've stuck it out for a month? You deserve sainthood haha! - JT

YES! Same thing happened to me! I got templates for all 3 docs at the clinic and after 10 days or so, was told to go change all of them and fix this and this. I'm like, isn't that YOUR job? The owner QA'd a report then sent it to her right hand gal (who is quite condescending and rude) to QA and I got blamed for the owner's corrections LOL. This is just too much, for real. It's quite the shite show to be honest. I have a Skype message from the owner telling me not to stress about the QA gal...she said and I quote "You know how some people like to feel tough well that is her. I own the company and sometimes she still tries to tell me what to do." Whaaaaat?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)