Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are right, the one difficult doctor is what it would be. - Nobody wants it so the owner should be SM

Posted: Dec 6th, 2019 - 11:20 am In Reply to: I agree it isn't worth it, and you have to make - sm

the one doing it instead of shoving it off on anyone else. And only paying 7.5 cheapskate cents??? Please. Then the 6 weeks to the first check and wasn't it the excuse of "the hospital has to pay first."

That's sheer BS. If any MTSO can't afford enough money to have payroll up front for the MTs, that's pretty psss-poor financial planning.

MTSO's always do that, shove the crap work onto someone else. I've had very bad sound files and been told the MTSO "can hear it just fine, I dont know why you're having trouble." Bullcrap. If it's so fine then you do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)