Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Again, are you a medical practice wanting - recommendations?

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2019 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: EMR platforms - KB

If so, what type of practice is it, family practice, internal medicine, or a specialty? I think all we can do is tell you what those of us who transcribe into EMRs use. I transcribe for an internal medicine practice, and they use EMR4MD. This EMR does not have a dictation component for the provider. The doc I transcribe for uses a microcassette recorder, and I play it and transcribe into the EMR. Other providers at this practice enter their own data into the EMR. He's the only one who dictates. Other than that, just do a general web search for EMR programs for the type of practice you are looking for. I'm sure there are hundreds of them to chose from. If this is not what you are looking for, you'll need to repost as to exactly what information you are trying to find out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)