Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I noticed - there is not one ad (sm)

Posted: Nov 17th, 2019 - 3:21 pm In Reply to: Precision doesn't have s/m - Anon

currently seeking MTs for VDI/Nuance work as of late. I wonder if they've done some switching around. I know Precision got a lot more on the one account starting with the letter L (Canadian). Another Canadian account starting with the letter S was actually closed when I left there.

Now, seeing this ad on the job board that you must live in Canada makes me think they are going to create a Canadian team and have just US MT accounts for the US MTs they have now. I know people come and go and I know a lot didn't want to use VDI and wouldn't work on it unless they absolutely had to do so.

After seeing all the problems with VDI, I left. I did like some of their accounts and loved EditScript, but I didn't want the headache of VDI or to lose days of production like some people were complaining about on there. It was basically one big free for all there, which is fine, but the Canadian accounts were the ones that weren't in turnaround time on a consistent basis.

Again, no other companies such as PennHealth, Keizer, MedVoice, TTS, Integrity, TTCI, etc., seem to be advertising on here needing MTs. I wonder why?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)