Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

To Comes to Mind - And everyone else,too

Posted: Nov 16th, 2019 - 4:41 pm In Reply to: A roller coaster of a ride - comes to mind

I left the darn place 10 years ago. I still come on here to share my wisdom of what I know about this company.

Not sure how they work it these days, but I received a box with labels. I brought it to a shipping place and kept the receipt. But having the receipt may not be enough. The only way you can absolutely prove that they RECEIVED it and SIGNED FOR IT, is to track it, then PRINT OUT the label as to who received it on the MM end. It shows the name of the person, the date they signed that it was received, etc.

I still have my receipt and I am going to keep it forever and ever. I have it marked on the envelope what the receipt is, and to keep it forever.

Oh, congrats on getting out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)