Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To clarify - sm

Posted: Nov 12th, 2019 - 2:43 pm In Reply to: "you can't pick and choose who can post and who can't" It was an option - not someone picking, nm

The OP states in another post below her own:
Please do not respond unless you have a helpful answer. I did not post this to read drama. Thank you!

My response: You cannot pick and choose.

To the poster I'm responding to: If you're going to respond, have the sense to read the thread and know what you're talking about.

The thing is, I did comment on the company. You all have not as of yet. The poster asked for e-mails and asked for no drama, but here you all are. So you replying to my posts is not helping the OP unless you're answering the question about the company, e-mailing her, or abiding by her rules. Defending the e-mail - not helpful. Defending her post itself - not helpful. Answering the question - helpful. I'm just stating what the OP stated she wanted, answers via e-mail if you like and no drama.

OP: You get what you get here. That's the bottom line. Other than that, apply and go work for Command Health and get a firsthand experience, then you'll know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)