Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 50)

I checked BOS 3rd Edition, the cardiology - Old Anon

Posted: Nov 11th, 2019 - 5:44 pm In Reply to: incomplete blood pressures, adding "systolic" - pywacket

chapter, and there is nothing about adding the word systolic as in your example. It's generally advisable not to add things not actually dictated. Do your account guidelines specify verbatim but to fix grammar errors such as subject/verb agreement, etc.? I personally would not add "systolic" because I think the meaning is clear without adding it and that it is the systolic pressure because that is the value that is most likely to be dictated by itself. How many times have you seen the diastolic pressure dictated by itself without mentioning the systolic pressure? I don't think I've seen that ever. Chances are pretty good that the dictator is talking about the systolic pressure. By any chance, can you ask the dictator is they want you to add the word "systolic?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)