Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 78)

Yeah I guess - then sm

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 11:39 am In Reply to: Message - Emdat only

just push them through with holes in them or log out. I would ask about cherry picking though. I'd bring it up to the owner in a direct message and let her know you seem to be getting the worst of the worst on the Emdat side and no one is sharing the pain. She's pretty good about that on the eScription side. But definitely direct message her and let her know that you're not feeling it is very productive and that you believe reports after that are disappearing, so you were wondering if you can skip a few yourself. That'll get her attention. I don't think she's a fan of cherry picking. That's usually not tolerated.

Again, though, I would just also let her know first and foremost in that direct message on Slack that you'd like to be removed from the account. Then go into your details as to why and what's happening. This way you're actually just stating the truth.

In the meanwhile, just send it to QA and let them deal with it. Do your best, but that's what I would do in a situation like that. Sounds like someone found a way around doing the hardballs. That really stinks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Precision - MT for P (Views: 919, 2019-11-06, 10:41 am)
    • See - message (Views: 540, 2019-11-06, 10:56 am)
      • Message - Emdat only (Views: 681, 2019-11-06, 11:05 am)
        • Yeah I guess - then sm
        • emdat - unemployednow (Views: 607, 2019-11-07, 3:15 pm)