Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Their idea of a raise - is to lower your pay

Posted: Nov 6th, 2019 - 11:11 am In Reply to: They obviously are not an MT for this company - Debye

and then blow some sunshine up our skirts and/or pants to make us think we will be making more. Like, you will make twice as much with VR, so your pay is cut in half! Yeah right, thanks. This company sucks and I am happy I went part time and at that, I can barely tolerate it; just use it for supplemental. I am getting where I look forward to NJA and I am not covering one sticking holiday for them. If I get fired, then I will move on.

I gave my all for too long for too little and now it is next to nothing, so they get what they pay for. It works both ways. I don't know how anyone could rely on this company or any other for that matter to make a livable wage, unless you can live on next to nothing, not to mention the abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)