Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

Applicants - Trish

Posted: Oct 30th, 2019 - 11:46 am

We have posted several recent openings for IC positions and have received a multitude of emails from applicants.  I have one suggestion that I'm sure other MTSOs will appreciate and agree with for the most part.  When you submit a resume as an attachment, PLEASE make sure the file is labeled with your name.  I have received so many attached resumes that are named Resume, My Resume, Updated Resume xx/xx/xx.  I save the resumes I receive to review any time I have a new opening so if they are all named with variations of "RESUME" with no name, it makes it difficult.  It should not be my responsibility to name the document with the applicant's name, and often times, it just goes into the recycle bin.  Just a suggestion!  Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Applicants - Trish (Views: 2526, 2019-10-30, 11:46 am)