Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dog Walking, etc - Is not working from home

Posted: Oct 16th, 2019 - 7:39 pm In Reply to: Never said - I was not

What I meant was, if someone is home-bound (sorry, I did not articulate properly), then dog-walking, selling Avon, delivering newspapers, etc., is off the table.

I still maintain that even if someone is home-bound, MT is NOT the only work one can do. Those people taking your phone catalog orders, or live chat help, are not in some big call center--they are sitting at home at a desk.

People are just stuck on holding out hope that MT is going to be okay. I am just pointing out that, no, it is not going to be okay ever again.

FYI: Indeed is not the only job site out there. FYI: Unless you are in the boonies and an hour from any civilization, your local newspaper classified job ads could be your best friend if you are able to leave your home. There are less likely to be scams in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)