Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Never said - I was not

Posted: Oct 16th, 2019 - 4:04 pm In Reply to: Well... - In My Opinion

looking for work other than MT. I actually am doing just that. The same applies for any job on Indeed that I come across. If it looks shady, then it probably is shady. I also look for poor grammar and just poor attention to detail. The problem with not supplying the company name is that when you go on the interview, one of the questions they ask is if you have looked at their website and what do you know about the company? Well, if I knew which company it was, then I could do some research.

There are a lot of at home jobs now and there are also a lot of scams out there, soooooooooo.... who cares if our wheels are spinning?

We are talking about this board and these companies coming on here with inadequate information, asking us to test on live files, with a one liner ad and very vague information.

Work-at-home jobs have been around forever, babysitting, house sitting, dog walking, paper routes, selling Avon. I mean really? Stuffing envelopes is not the equivalent of inventing the wheel.

To each their own in applying anywhere for anything, but if the company is that vague, how do they expect you to be prepared for an interview? I also like to interview them. I have questions about them. I like to make an informed decision. I like to know what I'm applying for. If a company name cannot be put in the ad, there is something wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)